Roles and Responsibilities
General Job Information
Proposed Job Title:
Job Summary Information
Web Based Application Development
The successful applicant will be part of Scrum Team, engaged in all phases of the software development life cycle which include:
• analyzing user/business system requirements
• design and develop robust system solutions that meet defined system requirements
• test and debug programs to meet business needs
• sometimes interaction with direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
Job Level Summary Information
The candidate will work with the Building Automation System, connected product team to develop high quality feature. This includes representing Johnson Controls at customer locations to deliver rich UI application to manage Building Control System.
• Sound knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, CSS Preprocessor(LESS/SASS), jQuery & AngularJS
• Understanding of Single Page Application
BE/B.Tech/MCA - preferred.
Minimum Preference Experience:
Must have 4-6 years software development experience on web based applications
Essential Job Responsibilities
% of time