Job Title: SQL Developer - Jr. Level General Purpose of the Job The primary objective is to maintain, enhance, and design applications rendered at FFI for client use and functionality.
The below are the functions of the job
1. Gather requirements.
2. Assess and analyse requirements.
3. Design in coordination with lead and manager.
4. Develop with the coding standards put forth and document.
5. Planning and communicating effectively with client and within the team to achieve the best results in the least amount of time.
6. To be able to prioritize and set objectives.
7. To be able to adapt quickly and be able to do multiple roles in accordance with the situation.
8. Ability to take decisions at critical moments and take up ownership.
9. To be able to respond, and deliver at odd hours when required.
10. Ability to plan for short trips to client sites if and when required Skills
Required Education :
Bachelors or it's equivalent or higher degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
- Prefer candidates from premium institutions (eg: passed out from NIT, IIT)
- 1-3 years relevant experience in working with MS SQL Server - 2008/2008R2/2012 is mandatory
1. Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server Programming
2. Creating tables, views, stored procedures and functions
3. Creating indexes to improve database performance
4. Reviewing query performance and optimizing code
5. Technical support to resolve support issues Non-technical competencies
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
7. Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
8. Distinct quality mindset and service attitude
9. Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines.
10. Strong team spirit with the ability to work both independently and in virtual team settings
11. Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building
Key Skills: MS-SQL