Company Overview :
Linarc is a Silicon Valley startup and has an engineering office in Chennai, India. We are building the first integrated project management and operations support platform for the field services industryWe are looking for a 2-5 years experienced backend engineer to build the heart of our platform and services. We value skills over credentials, building things rather than what college or company you worked at and expertise over experience.
What does an ideal candidate for us look like?
Role Requirements :
- You have built API driven mobile and web applications.
- We use Python, Django, DRF & Postgres. We would love it if you have used all of these, but if you have built APIs on the Python web stack, we will teach you what you need to know.
- Eloquent in API design. Do you have strong opinions about how APIs should be structured? Good, because we are an API first company and we hate it when people use POST for what should be a PATCH.
- Deep understanding of Git and other collaboration tools. Do you know and use git-flow? Do you have strong opinions about git branching and release strategies? Do you use CI? Good, we would love to talk to you.
- We would love it if you have experience with frontend development, but this is not required.
- We would love it if you have experience with AWS, Docker, Fargate and other DevOps tools, but this is not required.
- We would love it if you have Firebase, Redis, Redshift, Mongo and other modern data stores, but this is not required.
- High capacity for precision and attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Can work independently and mentor freshers.
Education : - B.Tech