PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY TO THIS POSITION!
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO INDORE
Required Candidate profile
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new requirements and upgrades, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Building new websites and web database based applications.
- Aggregator sites with global distribution compatibility.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Software Developer Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
Perks and Benefits
Fully covered/(Everything paid) Vacation.
Key skills and programming REQUIRED:
POSITION IS LOCATED IN INDORE.