Roles and Responsibilities
(Must have Node Js experience)
- Contribute to the development of our cloud backend software.
- Write clean, efficient, well-documented, and reliable code.
- Write unit tests and automate execution of test cases to ensure that code quality meets a minimum set standard before it is handed to the software testing team.
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders throughout the software development cycle to ensure timely delivery of high-quality software to our customers.
- Debug customer-reported issues, identify bottlenecks, and design and implement solutions.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in CS/CE/IT or a related field.
- Strong foundation in computer science and engineering: algorithms, programming, software architecture skills, databases, design patterns, virtualization, etc.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer with fluency in Node.js.
- Expertise in RESTful Web services including API design.
- Prior experience with the following is not required but would be a plus :
a) Modern microservice-based and serverless architectures and big data platforms
b) Python and scripting languages
c) REST API documentation
- Experience in implementing unit tests and testing automation, and excellent debugging skills.
- A team player with the ability to work well with remote team members, including in overseas locations.
- Excellent English communication skills and a flair for working in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.