* Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, dynamic config & monitoring of servers across cloud providers, data centres, & availability zones using Docker, K8S, Terraform, Ansible etc.
* Develop audit logging framework that processes logs into dashboards using ELK, Prometheus, Graphana etc.
* Work on hardening of infrastructure on AWS & setup different firewall applications to improve the overall security.
* Take care of different security and compliance requirements as mandated by the Fin-tech industry best practices.
* Automate the CI/CD pipeline covering all phases via automation.
* Experience as a DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience with automating all stages of the software development lifecycle
* Working knowledge of microservices-based architecture & Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
* Good Understanding of Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.)
* You have experience using technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack, etc.
* Proficient in developing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Gocd, Gitlab, etc.
* Experience Nginx, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat
* Previous experience setting up automated tests for compliance and regulatory frameworks(PSD2, PCI DSS)
* Domain expertise in Fintech