4+ years of hands-on experience in Build Release management, setting up CI/CD pipelines, managing various tools required in the software lifecycle, Scripting in shell, Python, Groovy and UNIX / Linux System administration.
• Expertise in using build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant, Make for the building of deployable artifacts.
•Hands on experience in installing and administrating CI tools like Jenkins, SonarQube and JFrog antifactory.
• Experience working with Ansible or Chef.
• Experience working with Terraform.
• Experience with Message Queues (Kafka preferred)
• Experience with PostgreSQL Databases
• Experience with Redis Caching
• Experience with Code review tools like SonarQube.
• Experienced in using Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Docker Registry, handling Docker images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations. Experience with a version control system (GIT preferred) preferred Technical and
• Experience with Python/Django •Hands-on experience in AWS services and AWS DevOps tools (EC2, S3, RDS etc.)
• Expertise in AWS EKS concepts (Nodes, Namespace, Containers, Pods)
Skills: - Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, check_mk, prometheus,grafana,ELK,AWS,Terraform.CI/CD,SonarQub