Must Have -
1. Linux server administration and Bash shell scripting
2. Hands on experience with docker and kubernetes deployments using helm.
3. Kubernetes administration on managed platforms like EKS, GKE or AKS.
4. Database administration ( installation, upgrades, replication, backup/restore ) ( at least one - mysql , postgres, mongodb )
5. AWS Cloud services experience ( vpc and networking , compute, storage, autoscaling )
6. knowledge of git operations and branching , alongwith CI/CD pipeline development using jenkins or any other tool
Good to have :
1. Ansible automation
2. Terraform or Cloudformation
3. AWS IAM
4. AWS serverless stacks using lambda, api gateway , cloudfront.
5. Any other cloud provider ( networking , compute and autoscaling, block and object storage , IAM )
6. Experience with at least one monitoring and alerting system.
7. Experience with log aggregation and analytics using ELK stack.