JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Apache Spark, Python, AWS Glue)
Primary Skills (Non-Negotiable Skills)
- Python, REST, SQL (specially, DB Performance Tuning/Joins/Nested Queries, preferable PostgreSQL ), Spark, Any ETL Tool (preferably, AWS Glue), Any Cloud(preferably, AWS), Core Java, knowledge of shell scripting
Secondary Skills (Good to have)
- Any MQ (preferably, ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ), Any NoSQL Datasource, Spring Boot, microservices, XML, XSLT Transformations
- Experience with modern development patterns like microservices and serverless Core AWS technologies - IAM, VPC, EC2, S3, etc.
- More AWS technologies - Lambda, ECS, Batch, RDS, API Gateway, etc.
- Experience with Git / GitHub for source control management
- Understanding of Test Driven and/or Behavior Driven Development
- Understanding working in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience in working closely with Business Analysts to understand requirements and translate into technical solutions.
- Can-do attitude
- Self-starting, motivated to learn
- Good analytical skills, good communication skills
- Attention to details, focus
- Experience working with remote/offshore team and International Customer team