Roles and Responsibilities
We are hiring "Senior Android Developer " for one of our reputed client (Global Web Development Company) for Gurgaon location.
Our client is a global development company with offices in Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Sydney, and London. They deliver business intelligence solutions, big data analytics, cloud applications, process automation, eCommerce, web, and mobility solutions. They offer top-notch agile teams, quality remote developers and help businesses plug-in critical technology gaps.
They are Microsoft Gold Partners and work in diverse technologies including Open Source, Big Data, Mobile Stack, UX frameworks, and market-ready platforms.
Relevant Experience: 4+ years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Designations : Software Developer
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Android
- Strong knowledge of Android Studio, Kotlin, Git
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- C++ knowledge a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning, AI and Computer Vision is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Follow five days a week culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cover under Group Medical Insurance.
- Maternity Benefits, annual Parties, festival celebrations, birthday celebrations.
- Excellent performers are rewarded.
- Opportunities to work on latest technologies and enterprise level applications.
* Candidate , who can join immediately will be highly preferable.