As a member of one of our Technology teams, you will contribute to building solutions that use natural language processing, cognitive computing, and artificial intelligence applications or the frameworks and infrastructure that support them.
Interactions Virtual Assistant India LLP, a recently established subsidiary of Interactions LLC is seeking QA automation Engineer works on testing all aspects of the Interactions Curo speech and language product, including functionality, performance and documentation; and including writing test applications, test frameworks and load generators.
- Define and execute test plans for all speech and language processing products. Types of testing include, but are not limited to, regression, functional, systems, integration, load, and performance testing.
- Design and develop test applications and automated test frameworks for the following API/application environments: IVR/MRCP, Web services, mobile and batch processing.
- Conduct manual and automated testing of the development tools that are included in Curto products.
- Develop reusable compliance testing and load testing tools that target standards and network protocols relevant to speech processing, including but not limited to, RTP, SRTP, SIP, SDP, WebRTC, HTTP, WebSocket, MRCP, RTP/DTMF, SSML, SRGS, SISR, and VoiceXML.
- Install and configure target application platforms for integration testing (e.g., IVR platforms).
- Test product installation procedures and accuracy of documentation.
- Contribute to product documentation.
- Assist in product support.
- A minimum of five years experience with automated testing
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with any software test automation frameworks and load generators
- Fluency working in UNIX/Linux environments, including shell scripting.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of python
- Working knowledge of virtual machine environments (VMWare, KVM).
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to be proactive with attention to independent problem solving
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to work on complex projects with evolving objectives
- Knowledge of communications protocols - for example: SIP, http, websockets, MRCP
- Some experience evaluating real-time software performance metrics, such as latency, CPU load, packet loss, ...
- Experience with any of the following is a strong plus:
- Commercial cloud platforms, such as AWS.
- Automation tools and frameworks (e.g., Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with network programming (eg, sockets) and C++