Roles and Responsibilities
1. 2+ years of experience in web development
2. Knowledge of Node.js or Vue.js will be a plus
5. Should have good knowledge of Mobile friendly web application development
6. Proficient understanding of web mark up, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
7. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework
8. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
9. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
11. Excellent logical and analytical skills
12. Capability to work with a deadline
13. Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within the constraints of the given timeline with minimum supervision & full ownership
1. 2+ year of experience in Native and Hybrid mobile app development
2. Must have experience in Android/IOS Development
3. Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks
4. Experience with consuming REST APIs
5. Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Android Studio.
6. Ability to work with Gitlab, git.
7. Building reusable code, debug and troubleshoot the issues
8. Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed
9. Must have published apps on Play store using
10. General knowledge of Location Services, Maps and other common Android/IOS libraries