Hope you are all doing good ???
This is with reference to your profile posted in Naukri.com, Currently we are looking for Java Portal Developers for Disys India (www.disys.com).
Interested candidates please share your resume to email@example.com ASAP along with the following details mentioned below duly filled.
Total yrs. of exp
Offers (If any)
Role : Java Portal Developer
Location: Chennai/ Gurgaon
Experience : 3-5 Years
NP : Immediate to 15 days only
We are seeking a JAVA developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprisegrade applications. They will work alongside business stakeholders, product owners, and developers to build customer facing apps for different business units.
- Acts independently and as part of a team to translate business and technical requirements into wellengineered, tested, and deployed applications.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Individual should have a proven delivery track record of on time delivery
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Individual must be independent and not require a lot of direction. They should have a positive attitude and be a good team player.
- Individual should have maturity in assessing the urgency of an issue and understanding proper escalation along with anticipating issues and risks.
- Ensures compliance with security, privacy, legal, infrastructure, and administrative/corporate processes and policies.
- Responsible for conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Provides unique insight in the analysis of customer business requirements that may cross multiple functional areas and/or multiple technical platforms and understand the broad strategic implications.
Qualifications • 3 to 7 years of experience in designing and developing Java/J2EE/Portal applications,
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle/Sqlserver/MySQL and/or IBM DB2)
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- Web application server side and middleware development experience delivering Java/J2EE applications using technologies; Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, RMI, JMS.
- Strong knowledge of release/build/configuration management practices
• Demonstrable understanding of object-oriented design/development, functional programming, and service-oriented architecture
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical and aggressive project timelines in a fastpaced environment.
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle Management using Kanban, Scrum, or Scaled Agile is required.
- Understanding of complex development issues including security, accessibility, concurrency and crossbrowser/device compatibility.
- Experience working in a rapid and agile development environment with frequent deliveries.
Core Technical Skills: We need people who have worked in older Java tech,. Look for someone who can code and has below. Ignore portlet tech
1. Java J2EE 2. Spring MVC framework 3. Dependency injection 4. Annotations
Disys India Pvt Ltd
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org