JD for IOS developer
1. Custom Application Development: Business Processes Transform evolve & Reinvent with time to match the pace of changes in Business Environment.
2. Product Maintenance & Customer Support: Continuing support and maintenance for Applications and Products that we deliver. More importantly we help you manage your legacy systems, upgrade them with new functionalities. Our mission is to protect your investments.
3. Web Development: HRMS Solutions, CRM, Ecommerce Solutions and Payment Gateway, Websites (commercial) and BI / Reporting Solutions for Capital Market.
Referred to the vacancy that we have as IOS Developer we are looking to recruit enthusiastic individuals, who have a desire to advance their technical skills and build business acumen. You will work with a growing team and technology to provide engineering solutions and expertise to industries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the development, testing, and maintenance of native SDKs and Unity on different mobile platforms, their respective OS versions, and devices.
- Partner with [redacted] to design and test new features and products.
- You have the desire to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor.
- Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Own the elements required to deliver features and results to internal stakeholders.
- Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Promote the adoption of new technologies while continuously advancing and evolving our legacy codebase.
- 2+ years of mobile software development.
- Should have worked on code applications of mobile apple products, including iPhones, iPod Touches and iPads.
- Coding languages: C, C++, Objective-C or Swift or flutter.
- Code Versioning Tools: Bazaar, CVS, Git, Mercurial, SVN.
- Frameworks like Angular, AV Foundation, Cloud Kit, Core Animation, Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Text, Foundation, Laravel, React, Symfony, UI Kit, Vue, Web Kit, Zend.
- UI Frameworks like Cocoa Touch, Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Protractor, Selenium.
- Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meets deadlines, and work independently.
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
- Stays abreast of the development in area of professional competence.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills to interact with business and internal teams.
Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Working Days: 5 Days a Week 10.30 AM to 7 PM
Job Nature: Full Time