1. Develops, modifies, and maintains new and existing software applications, integrations, and services of moderate to advanced complexity and scope.
2. Designs, develops, tests, implements and writes documentation for new and existing solutions with minimum to no supervision.
3. Analyzes user requirements, writes specifications and code, and installs and documents software application programs.
4. Participates in an agile and collaborative team environment for solution design, development, deployment, and production support of our applications.
5. Provide technical oversight on project implementations.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
7. Competent experience within a .Net environment.
8. Experience in C# development
9. Hands-on REST and ASP.NET WebAPI
10. Hands-on Angular and Node.JS
11. Experience with Azure App Services, Application Insight.
12. Experienced in ADO.NET or Entity Framework