We are looking for Test Engineer in banking domain.
No of Position 6
Location - Both Bangalore and Chennai
Please find the Details
What We Do:
Temenos Group is a market leading banking software provider, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. Our Analytics solution empowers business users with self-service access to accurate data providing a single version of the truth, driving smarter decision making faster and with better business outcomes; embeds intelligent analytics into core system, provides customers with contextual, relevant product offers and advice at a time when they are most likely to buy – improving cross selling, value of customer and customer loyalty; integrates analytical capabilities directly into the core banking and other applications; improve ROA and Profitability up to 30 basis points.
1. Experience : 3 to 5 Years
2. Exposure to BFSI domain with expertise in Core & Retail banking.
3. Business knowledge in lending, deposit, accounts products with end-to-end life cycle.
4. Manages test coverage for Client requirements by creating test cases
5. Execute test cases and check whether actual results are in line with expected results. In case of failures, raise internal defect, retest and ensure 100% successful completion.
6. Should automate the test cases
7. Understanding of test plan / strategy / RTM.
8. To be process-oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
9. Quick learner and proactive in problem solving, capacity to work autonomously and to take proper initiative.
10. Good team player, capacity to work in a worldwide, distributed team and coordinate activities with them.
11. Manages team responsibilities to organize testing status, team management and reporting to Test Manager.
12. Skills and Qualifications:
13. Professionals with high degree of proficiency in software Manual testing and experience in BFSI domain
14. Testing, Test Process, Basic development, problem analysis, data analysis and management, metrics orientation.
15. Automation experience in Selenium or Cucumber preferable