Position - Lead Software Engineer
Experience - 4 - 8 yr
Working Days - 5 days
Job Description :
THE ROLE :
- We are looking for motivated Lead Software Engineers who will solve challenging technical problems and developing products end-to-end. You will be building highly distributed, reliable, scalable, performant microservices/API to handle big data using AWS.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop, design and build scalable product and solutions to collect, process and analyze very large amounts of data (structured and unstructured), including stream and real- time data.
- Implementation of full lifecycle of a product/application including requirement analysis, platform selection, technical architecture, design, development, testing, and CI.
- Develops and design complex modules of Application using agile software development.
- Work as part of sprint team and collaborate with Product managers and data scientists in implementing best architecture to support their needs.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to fix.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and guide teams on / help resolve technical challenges
SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience developing product, solutions and web/data oriented component.
- Minimum 5 years of strong full life-cycle development experience either with Python, Java.
- Strong knowledge of AWS (Amazon web services) and REST API Development.
- SQL/No SQL programming experience on RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, PGSQL, etc...) OR No SQL (Mongo DB, CassandraDB, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Micro service base development.
- Good Experience in building solution on big data technology to handle large amount of data.
- Experience in building scalable and high performance driven application and solutions.
- Should possess a fundamental understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, design pattern, data Structures and Object Oriented Design.
If any products/solutions done with regards to data and enterprise will be preferred.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Candidate must possess good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Dedicated, Hardworking and person who lives up to his commitment.
- Must exhibit strong problem-solving skills
- Should be able to collaborate with teams on various decisions
DESIRED PROFILE :
Years of experience : 5-8 years
B.E/B.Tech or M.Tech with CS/IT.