- Build, implement, deliver, and continue to improve upon Web Development course curriculum to produce job market-ready graduates
- Collaborate with the curriculum team on the ongoing development of the Web Development curriculum
- Train and mentor students
- Conducting classes as per schedule and methodology
- Createupdate course content as per the curriculum
- Develop and build outstanding learning experiences for students, from true beginners to advanced learners.
- Problem Solver, work with engineersstudents closely during the day to resolve their doubts. Do pair programming if needed.
- The candidate has positive body language and good communication skill
- Should have Good Knowledge in Frameworks like Bootstrap and Tailwind.
- Should have good knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Knowledge of interacting with RESTFUL APIs.
- Must be good in Tools like GIT and GITHUB, Chrome DevTools.