Looking for Immediate Joiner.
Excellent Hike of 30 % from your C.CTC with Joining Bonus.
As a Kafka Developer, you will apply your experience and knowledge in implementing cloud-native event-based architecture using Apache Kafka platform and on-premise or cloud based complementary systems which includes development and support of Kafka integrations, including topics, producers, consumers, Schema Registry, Kafka Control Center, KSQL, and streaming applications. You will contribute to implementation of the application lifecycle requirements, architecture design, developments and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 4+ years related experience in software development and architecture.
- Minimum 2+ years in building real-time integrations using Kafka platform.
Hands on experience with:
- Provisioning, configuration and operating a Kafka cluster in an on-premise or cloud-based hosting environments (Confluent Cloud, Azure, GCP, AWS, Kubernetes)
- Implementing custom kafka event client on java or node.js using kafka.js or librdkafka
- Implementing partitioning strategies and configuring brokers, topics, producers, consumers, schema registry, KSQL
- Kafka security and encryption
- Kafka performance optimization and tuning
- Kafka operations and scaling
- Creating self-service endpoints/services to allow consistent and self-service access for development and data teams
- Relational and/or NOSQL Databases
- Well versed with Java, Spring boot, node.js, REST APIs, micro-services
- Development experience in data and message bus technologies such as Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of CI/CD DevOps best practices and the tools to implement them such as Git/Gitlab, JIRA/Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of containerization and related tools such as Kubernetes/Openshift, Docker/Docker Swarm
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience deploying systems into a Hybrid Cloud environment
- Experience in designing and architecting hybrid cloud solutions
- Confluent Certified Kafka Developer or Administrator