IRi is a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help CPG, OTC healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses. With the largest repository of purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated on an on-demand cloud-based technology platform, IRI guides its clients around the world in their quests to remain relentlessly relevant, capture market share, connect with consumers and deliver market-leading growth.
IRi acquired Retail Solutions, Inc. (RSi), the leading provider of retail data science based analytics and a big data management platform which helps top retailers and CPG companies manage their supply chain and marketing initiatives to drive sales results. Using machine learning, streaming analytics and predictive models, we are the go-to cloud based; peta-scale SaaS data management platform in the retail space. The addition of RSis solutions to the industry-leading IRI Liquid Data technology platform will offer the industrys most comprehensive supply chain solution, as well as the largest repository of de-identified and anonymous consumer data assets in the CPG industry, delivering long-term increased value and impact to clients. Join our team as Lead Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails) at Retail Solutions Inc. (an IRi Company).
https://www.iriworldwide.com/en-us/insights/blogTo know more about us, please click on the video link given below:
Introduction to IRI. The big data and technology expert - IRI (iriworldwide.com)
Visit our website: www.iriworldwide.com & https://www.retailsolutions.com/
A little about us that make us distinctive:
- Explosive Growth: We are proud that we handled the COVID19 pandemic incredibly well. While companies went bankrupt, we kept growing with a revenue of $ 1.3 billion. While companies laid off thousands, we doubled our workforce and did acquisitions to add more business & people to propel aggressive growth. Were a renowned company in a booming data analytics & supply chain technology industry.
- Challenging Work Opportunities: We are thrilled that we get to work on some of the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. You will be part of a team that is creating innovative new technology solutions that are enabling the global consumer packaged goods (CPG) and retailing industries to grow, profit and rule.
- Growth & International Exposure: You’ll definitely be working alongside international coworkers, collaborate on projects & get opportunities to make your career.
- Diversity: We’re composed of 5000 plus diverse talents across different geographies operating out of 20 offices worldwide. We look for talent, in what size, shape, or form it may appear in.
- Industry competitive salaries.
- Paid leaves
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance & Accidental insurance
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leaves.
- Mobile Data Reimbursement for Work from Home.
- Team parties & annual get together
- Yearly gifts during festivals*
What we look for in the new talent:
- The Trend-setter: that person who is always on point and up to speed with the very latest trends and developments in technology, how it works, and how it could change the world. We need people with their finger on the pulse to help us always stay ahead of the game
- The Story-teller: that person who can always take something complex and detailed, and help others not only understand it but want it too Yeah, we want that person!
- The Dot-joiner: that person who is always curious and can’t let something remain unexplained. We’re especially keen to find that person who keeps digging into the data to find all the answers, and can describe a way forward from it
- The Global-citizen: that person who seeks to involve and collaborate with others, synergies across cultures and perspectives because it gives the best results, bring them in!
We are looking for a full stack developer in Ruby on Rails responsible for the development and maintenance of the web applications. Primary focus will be the development and integration of both front end and backend of the web applications along with its maintenance. He/She will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Designing and developing new web applications end to end. Which includes Creating back-end and front components and its integration Integrating data storage solutions.
- Translate the requirements, designs and wireframes into high quality code Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, work independently for delivering complete features for the end user. Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application Work closely with other team members in guiding software architecture and technology decisions.
- Follow software engineering best practices in code, architecture, and testing.
- Experience of 5+ years of development experience (both front end and backend along with its integration) of web application using Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working with integrating different libraries ruby on rails as well as libraries like sidekiq,elastic search,graphql, RSpec etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github. Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful APIs, and ORM.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages such as Slim and Liquid.
- Knowledge on active record framework.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment testing, tooling, and processes.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning using different tools.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Candidates who can join immediately or within 15 days will be preferred. Interested candidates can send their resumes along with current CTC, expected and notice period details on Careerspuneindia@iriworldwide.com
Job Location: Pune
We have kept our interview process simple, in case your profile is shortlisted then you will go through the following process:
- Introductory Call from HR: You get to know more about the company, and we get to know more about you. If you profile fits in our criteria then we will take you through the next set of process.
- Round 1 (Technical & General Intelligence): We assess technical skills, general intelligence and aptitude such as logical reasoning etc.
- Round 2 (Tech): We assess your overall fitment for the position including technical, general intelligence and culture fitment.
Once all the round are cleared, the candidates will be informed about their status for next steps.