SPi Global is hiring Senior Python Developers for the Chennai location
Significance of the role:
As a Senior Python developer, you will be an important part of our core engineering team responsible for developing applications for a highly scalable product.
You will be responsible for developing, building and maintaining a scalable platform using Python
- Design, build, deliver, maintain highly available and scalable products
- Develop Python Scripts & Libraries for Data Engineering needs
- Build and maintain infrastructure for data retrieval, processing and storage
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Translate business requirements into system design & work closely with the global team, Architects, and plan for ongoing projects.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- 4-8 years of experience in REST-based microservices or Web Application Development using Python and Django/Flask/FastAPI framework, unit testing using pytest/unit test.
- Experience in Database technologies (Postgres, Mongo)
- Strong in software design patterns, OOPS design patterns, algorithms, micro-service frameworks
- Excellent knowledge in RDBMS Databases, NoSQL database like MongoDB/Neo4j.
- Knowledge of Web Application security best practices, OWASP and VAPT awareness
- Knowledge of using and building Docker-based deployments
- Hands-on Git & Jira, CI/CD and DevOps tools
- Exposure to cloud basics and deployment over cloud (any cloud)
- Exposure to NLP, Image intelligence packages is an added advantage
Immediate joiners are highly preferred
Location: Chennai (Adyar - after lockdown)
If you are interested in the role or if you have any doubts, reach out to us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, check us out @ https://www.spiglobal.com
SPi Global Philippines Best Employer 2018, 13th Employer Branding Awards, Employer Branding Institute - India and 2018s Top 25 AI Companies in APAC by CIO Advisor