We are looking for people who can join within 30 days
Tech has no borders. Neither should you.|
Please apply via the Typeform below.
We're a startup that's ready to go big.
McKinley&Rice is looking for a Data Engineer. We want the best players in the professional market.
McKinley & Rice is a multinational HR management startup based in South Korea, U.S, and India. We're currently in our 3rd year of operations with a total of around 70+ people.
We operate overseas teams for various multinational companies.
International companies come to us for top talent, and top talent come to us for interesting, meaningful jobs. In India, we're located in Noida and Pune with a total of around 70+ innovative people working for various MNCs, and as a startup weve been growing explosively at 300% year after year.
We're currently filling out positions for our core dev team that will spearhead the next iteration of our product line, and help mold the next generation of the Indian workforce. (**Our company develops recruitment apps that are geared towards taking down Naukri, Indeed & Upwork.**)
Our tech stack consists of Hyperledger Suite (Fabric, Indy and Aries), React.js (TypeScript), React Native, Python, and DevOps. Code quality; consideration of architecture is a must - which is difficult to find in 90% of the engineering population.
Noida Office & Pune Office
(1) At least 1 year of experience.
(2) Minimum- Bachelor’s.
(3) Fluent in English
* Will be responsible for creating database schemas.
* Will be responsible for ensuring that front end components are built according to UI design specifications.
* Will be responsible for building and integrating APIs.
* Fluency in the following
* Experience in the following
* React Native
* AWS Setup (AutoScaling/ Load Balance/ S3/ CloudFront)
* Database Setup (PostgreSQL)
* Python/ Django
* PSD to HTML/CSS Conversion
* Less or Sass
Why Mckinley & Rice?
1. A competitive Salary as per experience and skills.
2. Monthly Wi-Fi allowance
3. Company Sponsored Wellness sessions
4. Company Sponsored Project Team Lunches
5. Company Sponsored Company-Wide Team Lunches and Annual Excursion
6. Birthday and Anniversary Celebration
7. LTC Benefits up to 20k/pp for employees working with the company for long,
8. Skilling Enhancement Allowance of up to 15k/pp/pa
9. Several other discretionary and non-discretionary performance-linked bonuses.
10. Paid Maternity and Paternity Leaves
And most importantly, we take care of you- with our policies designed keeping YOU in mind.
We welcome and encourage applications from the PRIDE(LGBT) community, People with Disability, Military Veterans for our job openings on all platforms including CareerChat .