We are looking for people who can join us within 30 days.
Please apply via the Typeform below.
Tech has no borders. Neither should you.|
McKinley & Rice is looking for a Data Engineer. We want the best players in the professional market.
McKinley & Rice is a multinational HR management startup based in South Korea, U.S, and India. We're currently in our 3rd year of operations with a total of around 70+ people.
We operate overseas teams for various multinational companies.
International companies come to us for top talent, and top talent come to us for interesting, meaningful jobs. In India, we're located in Noida and Pune with a total of around 70+ innovative people working for various MNCs, and as a startup weve been growing explosively at 300% year after year.
We're currently filling out positions for our core dev team that will spearhead the next iteration of our product line, and help mold the next generation of the Indian workforce. (**Our company develops recruitment apps that are geared towards taking down Naukri, Indeed & Upwork.**)
Our tech stack consists of the Hyperledger Suite (Fabric, Indy and Aries), React.js (TypeScript), React Native, Python, and DevOps. Code quality; consideration of architecture is a must - which is difficult to find in 90% of the engineering population.
Noida Office & Pune Office
(1) At least 3 year of experience.
(2) Minimum- Bachelors.
(3) Fluency in English
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing next-generation **data pipelines for IoT wearable devices**. We are seeking an engineer with many years of experience in the domain, proficient at SDLC and engineering cycles. You have deep experience with the big data software stack(s). You are up to the challenge of evolving StrongArms big data systems, scaling these to hundreds of thousands of industrial athletes, and leveraging advanced techniques like ML edge computing, geolocation analysis, and computer vision.
You must be able to uphold quality engineering principles and enjoy holding responsibilities solving advanced problems.
* Candidates must have at least 3+ years experience in data engineering.
* Candidates must have multiple years of experience with **Apache Spark** (Unit testing, End-to-end testing, QA, CI/CD).
* Candidates must know Java, **Scala, or Python** with multiple years of experience in at least 1 of these.
* Candidates must have worked with data scientists to **productionize data models and algorithms** (Employing machine learning is optional)
* Candidates must have multiple years experience in industry working in teams (Not just academia)
* Candidates must be able to optimize data pipelines for performance and scalability
* Candidates must have excellent communication skills in English and be able to schedule work from 4:30 PM to 1:30 AM IST at least 2 days a week for meetings with international clients.
* Experience with the following
* Strong Mathematics background (Linear Algebra, Statistics, Physics, Complex Variables, Calculus)
Why Mckinley & Rice?
1. A competitive Salary as per experience and skills.
2. Monthly Wi-Fi allowance
3. Company Sponsored Wellness sessions
4. Company Sponsored Project Team Lunches
5. Company Sponsored Company-Wide Team Lunches and Annual Excursion
6. Birthday and Anniversary Celebration
7. LTC Benefits up to 20k/pp for employees working with the company for long,
8. Skilling Enhancement Allowance of up to 15k/pp/pa
9. Several other discretionary and non-discretionary performance-linked bonuses.
10. Paid Maternity and Paternity Leaves
And most importantly, we take care of you- with our policies designed to keep YOU in mind.
We welcome and encourage applications from the PRIDE(LGBT) community, People with Disability, Military Veterans for our job openings on all platforms including CareerChat .