Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible to produce fresh, innovative design work that translates ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for Rustomjee audiences
2. The designs should be cohesive, on-brand and incorporate best practices keeping in line with the current design trends.
3. Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing assets and identifying opportunities
4. Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs
5. Adaptation of agency creatives & developing new ideas
6. Awareness of current fashions in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design.
7. Strong intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, attention to detail, and web expertise with the ability to manage multiple projects and handle volumes of creative work.
8. The expectation is to execute design projects, deliver them with a clear creative direction and pixel perfection.
9. Custodian of all brand artworks, images & all collaterals for all Rustomjee western projects.
10. Analyse trends, consumer needs and the competitive landscape from creative & design perspective
11. Brainstorm with stakeholders, maintain strategic & creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives
12. Work closely with creative & digital agencies
13. Act as brand guardian, ensure that designs adhere to Rustomjee brand standards and guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile:
i. A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
ii. Hands on experience in design software and technologies (such as indesign, illustrator, photoshop, after effects & other adobe creative suite applications)
iii. Knowledge of video editing software, wordpress, freehand, 3ds max, acrobat, director, dreamweaver and flash will be an added advantage
iv. Breadth of style and design capability
v. Knowledge of social media platforms and trends knowledge of marketing practices
vi. A keen eye for aesthetics and details
vii. Good communication skills
viii. Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Candidates must have any degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Fine Arts
Proven graphic designing experience of 7-10 years in Advertising agencies, FMCG, Real Estate, Retail industry
Design, Art/Creative, Inter-personal skills, Marketing & Advertising, events, cine production, Online Media, Presentation skills, Proactive, Creative and High on Integrity.