A relevant college degree professional, English speaking and writing. Software Engineer shall be capable of developing and implementing integration plan between Smart City use cases as well as integration with SAUDI ARAMCO’s ERP system (SAP). Software Engineer shall assess the flexibility of developing, building and customizing the various solutions in the market based on SAUDI ARAMCO’s community use cases and requirements. Software Engineer shall also have
Java, or equivalent, qualifications to study the feasibility of customizing the back-end
systems and to customize the visualization.
Key Competencies Required:
-Critical Thinking - Candidates must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, be able to solve
problems independently, make well thought-out recommendations. Proven track of record of
designing and building complex solutions.
-Teamwork- Must promote a collaborative environment within and across the teams.
-Communication Skills-Must be effective with oral and written communication and be able to present complex technical concepts in an informative way to non-technical staff. Must be prepared to produce business presentable documentation for all change and project related work as required.
-Project Management - Must be organized, self-sufficient and have the ability to manage multiple
initiatives simultaneously. Must have the ability to co-ordinate with other teams to ensure that project workflow is effectively communicated. Must have skills to develop and monitor progress of large complex L4/L5 project plans.
-Leadership and Team Management - Capable of stepping up and leading the team
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in designing, developing and implementing software
applications/, some of which is preferably in a tech lead/leadership role.
- IoT Platform Knowledge
- Knowledge on Device Integration
- Must have knowledge on Communication Protocol like (MQTT, Modbus, Can Bus, Backnet
- Experience with several full stack technologies such as Spring, Spring-Boot, Spring-Web,
- Excellent knowledge in JEE/Spring, JAVA 8, Maven, Shell-Scripting.
- Experience with micro-service architectures and linux based operating systems
- Experienced in runtime, build and deployment technologies as well as project tools, e.g.
Eclipse, IntelliJ, GitLab, JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledge of modern database technologies (relational/non-relational).
- Knowledge of virtual infrastructure and associated services (e.g. public cloud) as well as
containerization and orchestration technologies (ideally docker, pcf, kubernetes).
- Knowledge of payments industry ideal (ISO8583, POS etc.)
- Highly organized and highly competent in solving issues and finding solutions.
- Contribute significantly to implementing and documenting technical solutions within a
collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team that will contain scrum masters, product
owners, architects, other engineers
- Work within an agile delivery process to deliver high quality estimates and outcomes for
-Support the architectural direction, solution specification, development, implementation and
delivery of new and existing applications or services.
- Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology.
- Embrace emerging technologies and keep abreast of new frameworks, tools and
Exp.- 3 to 6 YRS.