ABOUT THE ROLE
Full Stack Developer using a combination of client-side and server-side technologies including front end development, backend development, database, server, API and CI/CD processes. The position will work closely with Solution and Technical Architects, Middleware Engineers, Functional Consultants and Application teams to deliver DATA platform and solutions.
Candidate with minimum 3 years of IT experience
- At least 2+ years of software development experience in open-source programme using Python, React, Node, and Angular frameworks.
- At least 1 year of experience in working within Big Data concepts.
- RESTful API development for integrations and web applications
- Agile and CI/CD processes
- Data analysis (AI NLP, Machine Learning Deep Learning) using Python
- Extensive experience working with relational databases and handling large datasets .
- Understanding of relational and no-SQL databases MongoDB, CosmosDB, DynamoDB
- Experience in developing products and applications in Cloud Framework (GCP, Azure and AWS)
- Experience in modern software development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with container orchestration tooling such as Kubernetes
- Understanding of security frameworks (JAAS, Spring Security, SSL, TLS, HTTPS, etc.)
- Experience in creating data platform and data solutions
- Experience in setting up Keystore, generating SSL certificates and SSH Tokens.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
- Must have proven ability to set and follow priorities and timeline.
- Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.
Nice to have
- Having experience with Data Science Machine Learning such as Tensor Flow is a strong plus.
- Working understanding of security standards such as SAML, XACML, MASSL, and OATH.
- WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST)
- Developer/Architect certification(s) strongly preferred.
Preferred Skills and additional Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (including presentation and business writing).
- A logical approach to problem solving and willingness to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Self-starting and can work pro-actively within a larger team.
- Strong interest in learning and developing with emerging technologies demonstrated through self-initiated projects.
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions.
What We Offer
A unique role in a dynamic environment, the opportunity to work in a strong Research and Development setup aiming to establish a data-led AI company, under the guidance of a dedicated mentor. Due to the nature of the role, there is also scope for significant learning around new and emerging areas of technical innovation and exploring work performed within the various service lines, all the time.
Perks and Benefits
We provide an excellent benefits package which includes a very competitive salary, pension, 25 days annual leave plus generous annual and long-term service bonuses. Additionally, we provide options for flexible working wherever possible. There are also opportunities to work in other areas of interest within the company. Generous bonuses depending on the companys and the candidates annual performance will be available.
Travel might be required to the UK for client engagements.