Note : Work From Home within Delhi/NCR
Roles and Responsibilities
VEST seeks a motivated Full Stack developer for the Software development group. The role expects the candidate to work on one or more of the VEST products depending upon candidates' experience and skillsets on Software development. Will work with cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
About the Job
- To work on the development and technical specifications (including architecture) of the product.
- Ensure scalability and testability of the product and its subsystems.
- Consider the legacy of the code you produce, limiting the use of short-term workarounds and able to create flexible software without over-engineering.
- To work on project ideas with stakeholders and peers.
What you must have:
- The technical abilities showcasing a breadth and depth of technical knowledge and have passion for programming.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency, and fundamentals of computer science.
- Previous experience in developing windows-based desktop applications, and you are interested to excel in desktop application development.
- You are good in the programing languages i.e TypeScript and C#.
- You understand SQL concepts like stored procedures and queries.
- Experience of working on both front-end and back-end technologies. - Exceptional coding skills in .Net core and Angular.
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing and have Strong problem solving and analytical skills. - Completed your B. Tech in computer science or Mechanical Engineering with 3 5 Years of strong programing experience.