Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage multiple teams engaged in the development of projects
- Handling a team with various management responsibilities that include resource management, reviewing, assessing, and managing quality of work, leading projects, developing a technology strategy, and managing business relationships.
- Interact effectively and manage the partnership with a line of business and technology stakeholders to deliver successful business results.
- Define technology strategy/roadmap, provide strategic technology perspective to technology and business executive management and recommend innovations, aligned with short-term long-term business/customer requirements, enterprise priorities and industry trends.
- Be the broker/author for technology solutions that efficiently and effectively meet business needs leveraging enterprise technology services with a bias towards consistency, standards and common solutions.
- Provide reusable, scalable and secure solutions that can be leveraged across the organization.
- Provide senior technology perspective on industry trends, competitive landscape and market/regulatory changes leveraging industry contacts, vendors, and strategic technology partner relationships.
- Be the senior accountable owner for in-scope applications portfolio ensuring strong technology operational risk management and compliance while also driving application portfolio rationalization, optimization and modernization.
- Manage and allocate appropriate people and financial resources to ensure projects are completed within committed time and budget and align with strategic objectives.
- Assess current staff capabilities, identify talent gaps, and execute talent management actions aligned with human capital strategy
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology from Premium colleges (Tier-1 Institutes-IIIT, BIT, DCE, DTU, Thapar, NITs, VIT, etc)
- 7+ Years of Experience
- Proficiency in Python / NodeJS / PHP & ReactJS / AngularJS
- Take ownership of projects in AGILE methodologies.
- Must have a good understanding of current and future trends and practices in Technology
- Must be able to demonstrate true results in affecting business outcomes and must be an innovative leader.
- Ability to drive technology evaluations and provide direction to team
- Ready to dive deep into code and provides engineering solutions in line with industry standards
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the Project and Software Development Lifecycles