Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking Duck Creek Policy Developer to develop and modify applications and lead a team of developers while also working collaboratively with senior leaders for our client.
- Configure and develop within several areas of Duck Creek Policy
- Collaborate with system architects, vendors, and business partners.
- Work effectively with multiple assignments and teams to meet completion dates.
- Train and mentor other staff members
- Analyze existing program logic to determine best method of accomplishing required changes or cause of program malfunction.
- Maintain and modify programs currently in production to keep them responsive to user
- Manage error handling and code exceptions
- Design program logic to meet specifications and to adhere to development and architecture standards.
- Prepare test data and thoroughly test code leveraging automated unit test framework
- Analyze production programs to isolate problems
- Document and maintain program specifications according to company standards.
- Develop administrative reports as needed
- Mentor and coach associates within team and across multiple disciplines
Desired Candidate Profile
Personal or Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience and
DuckCreek Policy experience are a must
Java, REST, and SOAP Web Services
Integration with External Systems and DuckCreek Platform-supported integration techniques
Experience in configuring and developing Policy. o
Policy transactions/job configuratio
Experience implementing multiple LOBS
Product Modeling, o
Rating Management o
Forms Management o
- SQL Server, NoSQL database experience
- Splunk, SoapUI, Postman, or similar tools
- Experience or knowledge in AWS tools such as AWS batch, S3, CloudWatch, or others
- Strong experience in multiple technologies and design techniques
- Designing program logic to meet specifications and adhere to development and architecture standards.
- Preparing test data leveraging automated unit test framework (when possible).
- Excellent writing skills to produce documents for technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly with any audience and give technical presentations clearly and effectively