- 100% hands-on datacenter management, compute, storage and network infrastructure.
- Implement Operational tools like deployment, provisioning, monitoring, performance measurement tools etc.
- Hands-on for performance, availability and scalability of the infrastructure, Security tools.
- An understanding of cloud solution approaches from a technical (infrastructure), DC management, next generation high availability datacenter architectures, operational tools, automation, infrastructure provisioning and 24x7 operations, and Security tools.
- Cloud environment administration (Amazon Web Services AWS Preferred) and in hosted datacenter collocations,
- Responsible for the customer facing production environment monitoring, performance, releasedeployment, security, reliability, availability, capacity, latency, and other non-functional concerns.
- Apache, Ngnix, MySQL, Postgres, NFS, Nagios, Munin, Graphite, Logstash, DNS, XEN, VMWare, MongoDB, NoSql.
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Perl or Python.
- Experience with Open source technologies
- Right attitude - Passion for creating something new, creating history
- Knowledge on Docker, Ansible, Freeswitch, VOIP and SIP will be a plus
- 5+ years of hands on Linux System administration [CentOSRedhatubuntu] of a large infrastructure server farm in a datacenter environment managing systems, network, Security, Cloud Operations and storage systems.
- Proven track record with a minimum of 3+ years in Lead Linux system, network and storage administrator,
- 5+ years of strong hands on background in data centers, networking, virtualization, security.
- 2+ years of hands-on AWS administration experience is desirable.
- Strong foundation in Virtualization software like VMware, KVM and Xen.
- Deep understanding of scaling out and horizontal scaling infrastructure architectures.
- Exposure to big data infrastructure like Hadoop, MongoDB architecture and scaling those infrastructures.
What we offer -
If you- re driven and like working in a fast-paced company that gives you the freedom to experiment and innovate, join the crew. Our startup culture will keep you on your toes, and the learning you get here will be for life.
Apart from the promising salary we offer the best financial perks to take care of you and your family needs. The medical insuarance and flexi payments are added benefits you can enjoy as a part of our family.