Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solutions in the world, named as a Leader for the 7th year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and easy for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business processes. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI, and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality, and automate workflows.
Join us as a Senior Systems Development Engineer on our Boomi PSO India team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
-Understand customer’s business needs and IT strategy and assets to Design solution architecture appropriate to business needs and technology context.
-Strong communication and presentation skills along with customer empathy are paramount for this customer-facing role.
-Gather requirements from Customers and plans, design, implement, test, and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity.
-Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan.
-Provide Technical Analysis for proper handling of our integration processes and Molecule/ATOM deployments, with a focus on simplification and enhanced outputs.
-Be an advisory to customers and maintain high customer satisfaction through high-quality project delivery.
-Project execution including project planning and risk identification as well as project closure including assessing and helping manage risks to closure.
-Design and Setup Molecule/Atom Runtime infrastructure on Cloud or On-Premise with High Availability(HA) and Disaster Recovery(DR).
-Possess a thorough understanding of common software delivery methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps)
-Advises project team during system development to assure compliance with architectural principles, guidelines, and standards.
-Shares Dell Boomi architectural vision with stakeholders through discussion and presentations.
-Ensures Integration designs meet the architectural blueprint for business applications.
-Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs.
-Recommend and Implement Boomi best practices for implementing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform.
-Mitigates risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
-Provide documentation and workstream outputs that allow for education and oversite of all integration work.
-Work closely with Application/Operational teams to ensure business processes are efficient and productive and eliminate errors.
-Delivering high-quality outputs aligned to internal SLAs and timelines.
-As a Boomi Integration Platform Developer you will be supporting Boomi Platform implementation remotely for clients based all over the US, EMEA, and APJ.
Qualification / Essential Requirements
BE/B.Tech Degree or ME/M.Tech (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in one or more of the following:
Professional services/consulting, architecting, and delivering the solutions in the Systems Integration space, SaaS experience desirable.
- Min 2+ years of experience in architecting, designing, and developing Dell Boomi projects.
- Experience in a customer-facing environment such as technical consulting.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows environments.
- Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP is required.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Aptitude both for analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms and for mapping business requirements to technical features.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management clients.
- Experience managing a high volume of activity, and a large number of projects, in a fast-paced growing organization. Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload.
- Travel 10%
-Familiarity with Boomi Elements like API, Master Data Hub(MDH), EDI, FLOW, and other visual-based integration middleware platforms
-Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
-Messaging/Streaming knowledge including Solace, Kafka, JMS (e.g. ActiveMQ, MQSeries, OracleAQ)
-Agile and DevOps methodologies.
-Integration end point experience with SAP,Workday,NetSuite,Coupa,Solace,Kafka,MS Dynamics 365,Salesforce.
-Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD)
-Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SAP, Netsuite, Salesforce, Kubernetes, Docker.