Job Description :
1. Strong blockchain development experience on network, protocol and application layer
2. Experience working with open-source platforms Hyperledger, Ethereum etc.
3. Understand the private blockchain network
4. Strong experience with different PAAS solutions offered by different cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS etc.
5. Strong experience with computer networking is desirable including details of network topology and OSI layer protocols
6. Experience working with smart contract programming such as go, node.
7. Proficiency in one of the following languages: Java, NodeJS
8. Working experience with dApps
9. Knowledge with messaging services like Kafka
10. API integration experience with 3rd party applications is desirable
11. Experience with Secure coding practices is a plus
12. Take active participation in understanding project requirements and deliver a module as per assigned tasks.
13. Think out of the box and don't give up easily as BlockChain is a fairly complex concept and there isn't much help available over Stack Overflow
1. Research, design, develop, and test blockchain applications
2. Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as the continually evolve
3. Maintain and extend current distributed applications, be responsible for its integration and workflow
4. Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
5. Develop and maintain artifactories
Experience - 1-3 years of relevant industry experience.
Education - BCA, MCA, B.E. - IT.
Job timing- 9.30 am to 7.00 pm.
Working days- Monday to Saturday