We are looking to hire an experienced Python Developer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers. To be successful as a Python Developer, you should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, a top-class Python Developer is able to design highly responsive web-applications that perfectly meet the needs.
1. Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
2. Working closely with Development lead, Project owner and QA resources to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
3. Use the coding best practices to ensure the product quality.
4. Unit testing is a must.
5. Coordinating with front end developers.
6. Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
7. Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
8. Testing and debugging applications.
9. Conducting performance tests ensuring high performance of the application and providing support
1. 4 years of experience in Python Development on a Linux Platform familiar with any one of web frameworks (CheeryPy flask, Django).
2. Experience in working with Django REST Framework.
3. Experience with Database s like MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL NoSQL.
4. Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS.
6. Experience in DevOps tools such as GitHub, Ansible, Docker etc.
7. Exposure to static code analysis code review using check Marx or any other.
8. Excellent Knowledge of building server-side Web Applications APIs.
9. Preferred development experience with LINUX platform.
10. Strong understanding of SDLC.
11. Exposure to Automated Deployment tools like Jenkin.
12. Experience with Front end technologies like AngularJS/ReactJS is a plus.
13. Knowledge on big data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Spark Scala is a plus.