for Sr. ASP.NET & Database Developer
Required Technical Skills: SQL Server 2008 & higher, ASP.NET (Preferred Web Application Developer)
Experience: Minimum 4 years & plus
Joining period: Immediate or maximum 30 Days
Location: Kanjurmarg, Mumbai
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Developed, implement and optimize database stored procedures and functions.
2. Research & analyse required data. (Added advantage)
3. Developed stored procedures & queries for data migration, testing, or any other required activity
4. Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvement and suggest new queries
5. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in C#.
6. Developed, test & deploy applications, web-services. Understanding of XSLT template.
7. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
8. Must have knowledge of application security, VAPT & other security related technologies
9. Modified or add new pages in existing asp.net based application.
10. Review & interpret ongoing business issues or new requirements.
11. Participate in requirement analysis
12. Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
13. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
14. Good understanding of how to investigate, debug & finding root cause of given problem, whether in database or front end code(C#). (Must to have)
15. Provide timely schedule management reporting
16. Create technical specification documents and test plans
Developer Requirements & Qualification:
1. Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering or M.SC or MCA or B.SC with 6+ years
2. Minimum 3 years of experience as a SQL Developer or ASP.NET Developer
3. Good-Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
4. Familiarity with ASP.NET framework,.NET FRAMEWORK, Forms, SQL Server in an n-tier architecture (additional laungages : MVC , Java this are optional)
5. Experience with REST API, Web Services, WCF, API and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
6. Knowledge of HTML/CSS
7. Strong background in object oriented development techniques
8. Ready to take ownership and sense of pride in his/her performance (Must)
9. Understanding of Agile methodologies & SDLC
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (MUST)
11. Critical thinker and problem solving skills & attention to details
12. Team player
13. Financial domain knowledge is good to have.