Job Description- Backend API Developer
4CRisk.ai is an AI start-up uniquely positioned to solve the $300 billion a year problem for the modern enterprises - how much compliance risk do we have? how do we reduce our compliance risk while at the same time reducing our cost of compliance? 4CRisk.ai has already attained a unique differentiator in the GRC industry status by raising a classic series A investment from a premier Silicon Valley venture capitalist 2 months into its formation.
It been a year into our Engineering centre (4CRisk.ai) operational at Bangalore, India .Our culture is about staying hungry - never be satisfied, staying foolish - keep trying things people say cannot be done, legendary customer experience - designed into every action we take, focus on "we" - attitude trumps aptitude and respect experience but reward outcomes.
As a Backend API Developer , You Will:
• The backend developer job is to understand the goals of the website and come up with effective solutions
• Storing data and ensuring that it is displayed to that user who are supposed to have access to it
• Responsible for developing business logic for systems to process in the front end. E, g like accepting data, securely storing that info, and making charges as required
• Manage APIs resources which work across the Product Architecture
• He or she might be involved/participate in the architecture of a system and Data science analyses.
• Developers are responsible to organize the logic of the system which runs across various tiers
• Backend developer also needs to involve in building frameworks or the architecture to make it easier to program against.
• Back-end developers should have the skill for implementing algorithms and solving system related problems
• Python / Django experience with hands on application delivery is a must
• Hands on experience with an API management / gateway software WS02. In addition, knowledge of Apigee or Layer 7 or Mashery or equivalent is good to have.
• Experience with synchronous and asynchronous interfaces and microservice API development is a must.
i• Experienced in ML model lifecycle Management \
• Exposure to feature stores would be an added advantage
• Hands-on experience with Docker, DevOps, Jira, Jenkins and Git is desirable. Required: Python, Django, Flask, MongoDB/MySQL, REST endpoint development, microservice modelling Desired: Swagger, Docker, PyCharm, JSON and/or XML serialization, Jira, Confluence
• Implementing API management using API management software (like Apigee or others) to include API proxies, mashups, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals
• Kafka/RabbitMQ messaging architecture notification
• Knowledge of?Algorithms?and data structures is also an essential.
• An awareness of?security?concerns is important, as each layer has its vulnerabilities
• Should know the differences between multiple delivery platforms like mobile vs. desktop
• Basic exposure to frontend techs like HTML and CSS is desirable.
• Knowledge of session management in a distributed server environment
Location: Bangalore, India
We’re a start-up of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to help guide us as we build a better the company together. Every voice, every perspective matter. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information
Experience : - 3-8 Yrs Location : - Bangalore Education : - BE