Job Description –
- Strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS, I/O, concurrency;
- Working Experience in Kotlin, Dagger, koin, MVVM is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Java Technology Stack, Mobile Development, and Android eco-
- Good understanding of mobile app UI/UX and Material Design;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Minimum 2+ years of software development experience in Android.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.