We are looking for a talented and motivated Graphic designer to lead our company's creative department, to join our Creative Studio Team and assist with the development of digital content for paid social advertising, to create engaging and on-brand graphics, experience in digital, print, and packaging.
You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
LOCATION: Work from home (Anywhere from India)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Contract (3months contract and will be continued based on the projects and performance). Immediate joiners required.
- You can study design briefs and determine requirements.
- You can conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- You can prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- You are capable of developing illustrations, e-brouchers, logos, and other designs using the software.
- You will work with a creative team to produce the final design on time.
- You use the results of testing to iterate designs for optimal performance
- You are to able amend designs after feedback
- You will ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- You can collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs
- You can create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- 5+years of experience in Digital, print, and packaging.
- Requires a diploma or a bachelors degree (engineering / design / art / 2D illustrations). Aboard education is preferred
- Applicants who have lived, been educated in, or have extensively worked with clients from the US or the UK (mandatory)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively while meeting deadlines. Knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- A strong portfolio of 2D illustrations and graphic design.
- A strong sense of design and ability to create assets that are on-brand in the absence of brand guidelines and a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Compelling work portfolio across a wide range of creative projects
- Understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Eye for detail
- A person that will help foster and inspire a great creative culture at ScaleCreative.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Mac Desktop/laptop and workstation setup
- Continued learning and development opportunities.
- 5day work week.
- US-based leadership and company ownership
ScaleCreative is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all religions, genders, and ethnicities to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!
If you are interested in this profile, please send your resume and portfolio (mandatory) to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Do not apply if you do not have a Portfolio / Behance profile)