Siemens Energy is the only company in the world that can provide fully integrated products, solutions and services across the energy value chain of oil and gas production, power generation and transmission. Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. Essential applications include providing products, solutions and services that make fossil energy greener; delivering decentralized, flexible power solutions; managing the complexities of the grid; improving and de-risking aging assets; and connecting supply and demand through storage technologies such as grid-scale batteries and Power-to-X technologies.
Join our Siemens Energy Saudi Arabia as a Quality Inspector and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
· Performs a range of specified quality test protocols for materials, products and services in an assigned manufacturing & service environment, in order to ensure that products meet all agreed specifications and quality standards.
· Ensures adherence to defined test programs, initiates counter measures in case of nonconformance and ensures that used quality test methods are state of the art technology.
· Provides and ensures the inspection and testing from incoming material till finished products in the assigned unit according inspection & test plans, internal guidelines and customer specifications.
· Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual, dimensional, NDT etc. and/or rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
· Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
· Approves finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, returning products for re-work, and confirming re-work.
· Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs data into quality database.
· Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
· Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Apply standard quality problem solving methods to find root cause, corrective actions, and to resolve problems.
· Associate degree, HS Diploma or at least 2 years of vocational technical training certificate is required.
· 5-8 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
· Working knowledge of International Standards like ASME, API, ASTM, EN etc, Non-destructive testing (NDT), welding, Painting, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, QC in piping fabrication and mechanical equipment assembly, Blueprint / drawings reading, hands on experience on CMM and Laser alignment tools shall be an added advantage.
· Command on MS Office Apps, SAP shall be an added advantage.
· Preferably certified NDT Level II Certification and Welding Inspector
· Team player, effective communication skill, problem solving and report writing
· English language skills in both reading and writing